Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tagged

Four Places I Go Over and Over
1. Target
2. Barnes and Noble
3. Jamba Juice
4. The restroom (if I'm being honest)

Four Places I'd Rather Be
1. Lake Powell
2. San Diego
3. In French wine country reading a good book... not drinking wine
4. Playing games with good friends or a cute boy

Four People I Talk to on a Regular Basis
1. Erika
2. Marcie
3. My mom (usually much too early in the morning for my liking)
4. Collin 

Four Places I Like to Eat
1. Maddox
2. Cafe Rio/Bajio's/Costa Azul
3. Mac Cool's
4. MiMi's

Four People I Tag:
1. Michelle
2. Shae
3. Tammy
4. Andrea


5 comments:

ShaeMarie and Ryan said...

I love that memory game...cute idea, I left a comment there so check it out when you get a second. I also love Target and Barnes and Noble!

"The Queen in Residence" said...

Is that me that you tagged or someone random with my same name? Oh, I don't care I am gonna tag myself.

PS - e-mail me so I can get you all those fun pictures from the reunion party to yoou!!!

I am so missing you. The teachers are nice but they are just not you!!!!

Marcie said...

Why do we hansen's all have to use the bathroom so much? Seriously, Collin everyday?

Marcie said...

Oh yea, and I second the mom talking much too early in the morning thing. And much to late at night for that matter.

"The Queen in Residence" said...

I left an award for you on my blog, you just have to figure out which great lady I am talking about. Come and get it!!!