Thursday, May 14, 2009

Keane Observations

Tuesday I went
[here]

To see
[these guys]

with

[this girl].

And it looked a little something like








[THAT!]

It's surprisingly difficult to get a decent picture of the band when there are a million strobe lights. This was my best effort.

Concert Review: Hands down, my favorite concert I've been to. I loved both opening acts (Mat Kearney is one of my top ten favorites) and knew and loved all the Keane songs. Plus the absence of alcohol made for a much less obnoxious crowd. And I haven't been to a Coldplay concert, so this one remains the best until I do.

Music Suggestion: Keane- all of their albums, but especially the latest. Mat Kearney- pick and choose his songs on his albums (see me for specifics). Helio Sequence- not bad at all, but much better live.

Word.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love Kingsbury as a venue! I saw Beck play there with the Flaming Lips back in 2002. It was awesome! Did you go around the side and meet the band as they left? Thanks for posting pictures!

Hollie said...

I agree that wasted concert goers can be distracting. Glad you had a good time!

Megan said...

Beck would have been fun to see!
What? I could've gone back to meet the band!?! These are the things I don't know... I'm not that hip. Plus it was 11pm and all I could think about was sleeping, when I should have been thinking about making out with the band on the tour bus. Man, I'm getting old!

oof said...

You keep wearing that outfit.