Thursday, June 25, 2009

Turning 26 Never Tasted so Good

I actually turned 26 while I was in Heidelberd, Germany. But I held off on birthday celebrations until I returned home for obvious reasons... It's got to be hard to find my Betty Crocker Rainbow Chip birthday cake mix in Germany! Also, there are so many more people here to celebrate me. 

And because I only turn 26 once...


I went with some of my good friends to eat at Taggart's Grill.



I ate, and shared (some) delicious chocolate cake.



I posed for really awkward photos... because I can.

And now I'm just trying to adjust to remembering my new age, 26. It seems like ever since I turned 23, I can't seem to remember how old I am. Just a few months ago, in fact, I told someone I met that I was 23. And I really thought that I was. You can imagine my shock when my friend called me the following day to tell me that I hadn't been 23 for over 2 years. 

They say that you lose your mind as you grow older. I just might be living proof.

3 comments:

malibumoons said...

You are so funny. I am trying to figure out how the heck I am so much older than you? you must of been really young for our grade and I must of been really olds. I turn 27 next month! WEIRD! looks like you had a good time. Happy Late Birthday!

Michelle said...

Yep, pretty awkward pictures :)

I was glad I could see you that night, even for a few minutes.

Ryland, Chelsea, Ryker & Tayden said...

What did you think of Taggarts Grill?