Sunday, June 15, 2008

After....

Now I know what you're all thinking.... this picture sure resembles that Lindsay Lojan character.  I know, I know... but it's me.  I turned 25 and transformed into this super young-looking, super hot gal.  It's amazing what time can do....  Now to look at some of my interests and favorites from before to see how they've changed.  You may be surprised by some of the results:

Some of My Favorite Things at Age 25:

Sleeping in... but not too late
Rainstorms
Peanut M&M's in small doses (I was showered with M&M's on my birthday)
Playing the Piano (when it's in tune)
Easy or Medium crossword puzzles
Swimming (just about anywhere besides Lagoon -A-Beach)
Bike rides when I don't crash
Kids
Classic rock and roll
Being right
Finding a 20 dollar bill in your pocket unexpectedly
Having the cute boy actually call when he says he will
Green clothing
Thought provoking books and movies
Quoting my favorite TV show in a moment of comedic timing and having someone get it!

Some of My Least Favorite Things at Age 25:
Dating (all parts of it)
Being wrong (which I've only experienced once)
Eating too many peanut M&M's
Sleeping in when you shouldn't have
Unnecessarily annoying people at Lagoon
Commercials on the radio
Missing my flights
Being told what to do by younger people
Smelly people
Germs
Mean and boring people

Current mood: anxious

Current thoughts: " I sure am sleepy! I hope not to hear from certain boys tomorrow!"

It's amazing to see how much more specific my interests have become in just a matter of days.  Age will do that to you, I guess.  It must be true what they say,  some things just get better with age.  And I'm living proof!! :)

1 comment:

Hollie said...

Wow, your new pic is fab! What are you going to do with the half naked one of you wrapped in a bed sheet? This one is much more wholesome and good for your image. Now, go to Disneyland get some super wholesome pictures taken and send Spencer a postcard.