Monday, June 9, 2008

Before....




It seems like every birthday that you have, someone inevitably asks you the question, "So do you feel older?" Or, "Do you feel different?" Well it just so happens that tomorrow is my 25th birthday. In an effort to answer these age old questions truthfully, I am going to conduct an experiment. I will collect data to see if I do feel older OR different after my birthday. Above you see a picture of me that I took in some of the last moments of my 24th year (not necessarily one of my finer moments). That is what I looked like BEFORE the big turn of events. Below I am going to list some things about myself at age 24. In the next post I will have a newer, more exciting, updated picture of me at age 25 along with an updated list of interests and what not. The results should be very telling in this experiment. Let's begin!


Some of My Favorite Things at Age 24:

Sleeping in
Rainstorms
Peanut M & M's
Playing the piano
Crossword puzzles
Swimming
Bike rides
Nieces and nephews
Classic rock and roll
Being right
Finding a 5 dollar bill in your pocket unexpectedly
Getting a surprise phone call from a cute boy
Green
Thought provoking books and movies
Quoting my favorite TV show in a moment of comedic timing and having someone get it!


Some of My Least Favorite Things at Age 24:
Dating
Persistent goobers who keep calling and don't take hints
Being wrong
Running out of Peanut M & M's
Getting up super early
Unnecessarily loud people
Catching only the end of my favorite song on the radio
Sleeping in airports
Being told what to do
Having conversations before 9 a.m.
Smelly people... at any age...
Germs
Mean people

Current mood: content

Current thoughts: "I sure am sleepy. Hope to hear from cute boy ____ tomorrow."

5 comments:

ShaeMarie and Ryan said...

Happy Birthday to a beautiful girl! I left you a lovely message of song on your phone, and now I would like to solidify the birthday wish by leaving you a birthday blog! So.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We have had some fun times, I was just telling Ryan about the time that we rode on a bus for a million hours together. We wanted to have first dibs on a seat so we got there really early...even before the buses! So good old Norm bought us an Egg McMuffin! Even though you wipe your cheesy fingers on my pillow...I still love ya! I hope that you have a great day!

Marcie said...

happy bday once again! i'm excited to see the results of your experiment, i'm sure it will be riviting!

Hollie said...

I think you should post my picture as the after photo. It would be really funny. Then no one would ever want to turn 25! Ha,ha!! Happy birthday Aunt Bacon!

Ashley Hansen said...

Happy Birthday! I hope it was wonderful!

Marcie said...

Just wanted to see if this changed my pic or not!