Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Disappointed Single Gal Seeks Non-Commital Coldplay Partner

Terribly good looking, moderately poor, single young lady seeks single, terribly handsome, financially stable young man to take her to the Coldplay concert this coming November. Tickets are being sold at an alarmingly high price. (No, really... have you seen the ticket prices? Yikes.)  No long term commitment is necessary. In fact, not having communication before or after the concert, with the exception of one phone call under 5 minutes in length to arrange the plans for the eve of the concert, is requested. Any interested young men should send an email with the location of the concert seats along with a picture of the tickets for proof of purchase purposes.

8 comments:

Bobby McGill said...

"Non-commital Coldlplay partner." I think that word grouping is scaring your potential suitors. The word association is killing your chances. How about, "Warm single gal seeks open-ended parther for Coldplay." Nah, that stinks too. "Hot gal for Coldplay." No, that won't do either...I give up.

Can you mortgage your house or something?

"The Queen in Residence" said...

I wanted to get tickets to the Police and about had a heart attack. what is up with the prices??? Do they think it grows out in the backyard or something.

We are missing you at our crazy house. Are you still thinking about a summer class party?

I hope that things are as wonderful as you were hoping for, you deserve it!!!

Marcie said...

Meg's I thinks you may have just set yourself up for some blogger-stalkers! Just beware, someone reading this my not catch your sarcasim, or maybe you are really serious. I don't know, you do want to go pretty badly.

Hollie said...

Spencer is always up for a date with Aunt Megan. He may be the only person at our house to have the money for tickets, unless he buys more Legos. I just don't think a Coldplay concert is appropriate for an 8 year old. Sorry, but he's the only single guy I know.

Mechelle said...

Megan, I don't know if you remeber me, I found your blog and wanted to say hello- you're so awesome! I look at all of your accomplishments and am totally jealous- keep your head up! Is it ok for me to check your blog every once in a while?!

ShaeMarie and Ryan said...

I'd offer myself to go, but we have a few problems 1)Brinley would probably get sick so I would have to bail last minute 2) I am broke! 3) If I took you to that concert I would need a commitment...sorry! Let's have an August summer siesta over at my parents pool!

jess said...

Meggars.. First I am adding you to my friends list and 2nd- Shelly and I are going to this concert so if you wanted to splurge on a ticket and come with us you are more than welcome to!! Let me know ;)

Chaleese said...

Hey Megan! I just found your blog! It was good to see you at the shower the other day! Hope you don't mind if I link you to our blog.