Sunday, July 27, 2008

This is How I Roll

This is the pool where I spend my Saturday afternoons. More specifically, this is the Spring Float that I spend those afternoons on.
This is the giant tricycle that I once rode for the length of an entire DHS Homecoming Parade. Now it's a high force towing vehicle for pounds of crazy kids.

These are some of the crazy kids that I get the pleasure of being related to.


... And more of those crazy kids. Good luck getting the 3 of them to look at the camera at the same time!


This is what the Hansen Hair Salon looks like on a Sunday evening. Also doubles as black mail against my nephew when he's old enough to be embarrassed by this photo!


And THAT is how I roll......

3 comments:

"The Queen in Residence" said...

I want a ride.....

I am spending my summer floating on one of those as well. Great way to spend the day.

Hollie said...

Megan, my kids could not adore you more if they tried. You are an awesome aunt and a great example to them!

Mechelle said...

You are so funny! All of your nieces and nephews love you the best- I can see it. You are going to be the best mom! I love reading your blog- I totally agree with your comments on certain issues!