Friday, July 25, 2008

Then or Now?

I went to The Police concert last Saturday with a friend. I couldn't stop commenting on how good Sting looked for his age. I was even surprising myself each time I heard the comments come out of my mouth.... mostly because Sting was wearing a see-through, fish net-esque shirt and I've never been one to admire men in fish net shirts. ( I guess I've never really had the opportunity to... I wonder if they would grow on me...) Anyhow, my question to you is:
Was Sting better looking THEN (when The Police were releasing new, hit singles) or NOW ( when The Police are playing a reunion tour and their songs are mostly played on "Classic" or "We play the songs you grew up with" radio stations)???

I give you, Vintage Sting:



And now I give you, rugged old man Sting:



Although his face is blocked by a speaker in this first photo, you can see the shirt I mentioned previously that I have mixed feelings about.....


1 comment:

"The Queen in Residence" said...

I like the Sting then, he was so hot, although is a good looking older man.

Okay I am still stinging that you went. But I will get over it, eventually................