Monday, September 15, 2008

I've Never Won Anything Before...

Yes, it's true. I've finally won something... I'm blushing. (I'm hoping that my next achievement will be a Dundie!) After spending most of her day on Wednesdays for an entire school year in my classroom, this lady still manages to help me out and make my day!

The rules of this award are:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you've nominated.

Here we go.... Drumroll please...

This freakishly talented lady posts pictures and details of all of her latest wonderful creations. Plus each of her posts features her wit and comedic sarcasm... along with pictures of my ADORABLE nieces and nephews! I should also mention that she openly gives of her time to help her crazy, younger sister with any project she decides to take on. I sure love her!

This tender-hearted woman has a blog filled with some of the most entertaining, yet true, stories of mischievous children. She also posts lots of beautiful photos of her DARLING children that show the makings of what I'm sure is to become a well-known photographer. :) Plus she is my on call hair stylist and esthetician. Thanks to her, my odds of getting married someday have gone up drastically.

This blog belongs to a BEAUTIFUL girl that I had the privilege of growing up near. She is super intelligent and ridiculously funny... which makes for a very entertaining blog. I catch myself laughing out loud at her posts frequently. She has a real talent for writing, not to mention a tender, loving heart that makes everyone feel welcome around her.

This blog is owned by a friend of mine who I respect and hate at the same time for his intelligence.... only because he is unbeatable at trivia games. His posts are very well-written with an almost hidden, dry humor that proves just how intelligent he is. I don't know how one person is capable of thinking of/thinking up so many things, so quickly!

The publisher of this blog is a girl.... woman, I guess :) that I went to junior high and high school with. She was a friend that I always looked up to and admired and I love to check her posts to see all the fun things that her darling family is doing. It's fun to keep tabs with friends like this that I have so many FUN memories of.

This bog is kept by a girl... woman :)... that I went to college with. She and her husband were both loyal friends of mine and we shared many unforgettable memories (some that I'm sure we wish we could forget!) They have the most beautiful little girl and I love to see her latest pictures along with all of her cute craft ideas (that I will probably never do).

I have to re-link back to the blog that "nominated" me. I LOVE her blog. It's so fun to keep tabs on my darling, former student and to see all of the fun things that her mom is doing... it makes me excited to me a mother someday.....

4 comments:

"The Queen in Residence" said...

Wow thank you for the great ego rub today. I needed it!!!
You are so darling and I am SO sad that you did not win. Oh well at least the office can turn into a nice place to work again with sugar being a main food group again.
I still need the link for the class blog so I can send the party pictures or do you want me to just e-mail all 75 pictures to you???

Michelle said...

Ah, your kind words are very much appreciated.

Mechelle said...

You are so sweet! I admire and look up to you also- so thanks for the boost today! I needed it!

Lincoln and Alisia said...

Shut up! You have a blog! Oh I am going to have so many wonderful blog stalking times to follow... I miss you megan!