Monday, February 16, 2009

Buggy Buggerson

I have been tagged by my friend and co-worker, Natalie. Here are 10 things that BUG me:

1. Early morning chatters
2. Slow drivers in the passing lane
3. Email forwards that aren't side-splittingly funny (So, most of them)
4. Missed calls with no voicemail (Do I call back or not?!?)
5. Talks in Sacrament Meeting that go overtime
6. PowerPoints in a Sunday School lesson (C'mon, is it really that necessary?)
7. When people who I've just met call me by a nickname (That is a right to be earned)
8. People who smile and talk to you, even though you know they don't like you (Just don't talk to me at all- I'm totally cool with that)
9. Clingy people
10. When friends start saying or doing things that I usually say or do (I know this is caddy, but it feels like they're sucking energy from my personality- Imitation is not the most sincere form of flattery. Be yourself.)
11. I know it's only supposed to be ten, but after I finished, I thought of something that trumps all the others: The incorrect use of the apostrophe ('). Use it for possessive plurals, not just plurals.
Correct Example: That is the cat's ball of yarn.
Incorrect example: There are three cat's in the front yard.

TAG! 
Marcie, Michelle A., Michelle B.,  Hollie, Lindsay and anyone else who needs to get a thing or two off their chest.

I feel much better now, thank you.

6 comments:

Hollie said...

Megan, I think I could cut and paste your list on to my blog. Except I would have to add, "people who ask if you're selling your house to Mormons."

Mechelle said...

I love your list- most of those things bug me too- however my list would be like way longer- maybe I am just a little hormonal!

Menlove Family said...

I totally agree with all of these...sometimes I feel so sad that so many things bug me, I'm glad they bug you too!!

Michelle said...

You should add:

"When I invite people to parties and they bring embarassing amounts of frosting"

Natalie and Spencer said...

I am so glad you did this!! As I was reading your list I couldn't help thinking how much we are alike. That entire list could have been mine!! I am so glad you said you don't like early morning chatters :) I don't know if you have noticed but I am not one to chat with you in the morning at work. I always hoped you didn't take it personally, but now I know you don't!! See ya tomorrow!

oof said...

Who calls you bacon?