Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My day just got a whole lot better

What a crappy morning and day so far. I feel like my head is going to spin off and I have to much to do before the wedding and not enough time to do it.

BUT

Thank you Cadbury for making Christmas candies.

Thank you retail chains for stocking Christmas candies at a ridiculously early time.

Thank you Albertsons for keeping your shelves fully stocked... and for answering you phone and confirming that the shelves were stocked before I made my journey.

Thank you car for getting me to the store in a safe and timely manner.

Thank you taste buds for working so well and recognizing delicious and creamy things.

Thank you metabolism for burning through this entire bag of eggs quickly. (This won't actually happen... but a girl can dream....)

2 comments:

JjHansen said...

Seriously, you just made my whole WEEK. It was only four days ago that I was walking down the isles of holiday candy at Smith's, longing for that candy coated, chocolatey goodness.
I'll be heading to Albertson's in 3.2 minutes - as soon as I find either a baggy sweatshirt or a bra so I can go out in public.

Marcie said...

Thank you little sister for bringing some over to the hospital...hint, hint!