Friday, October 30, 2009

Good-Bye, Old Friends

Today I say good-bye to a few friends that have meant a lot to me over the years. I have been very close to them and during almost all moments of my life have been inseparable.

Good-bye to the blue with yellow and pink stars, hot pink, days of the week-style, "Laughing Out Loud," boy-fit style, and my personal favorite, wide red and white stripes. You know who you are and what you've meant to me over the years.

If you are confused by this post, that's probably for the best. It's meant to be cryptic. If you understand this post, you, too, have made the change. I couldn't be more excited.

6 comments:

jess said...

I kept "my favorites" to wear to the gym and special occasions.. just an idea!! I am excited for you.. it's the greatest experience ;)

Andrea said...

I am making the same change soon as well, different reasons, but same change.:)

Tatiana said...

Yeah! So excited for you. I kept some to for the gym, sometimes you miss them, sometimes you don't. :)

Hollie said...

I think in 10 years from now you'll find it liberating to have simple choices when you shop for new ones. I know which ones I'm going to buy before I even get into the store, which means I buy them super fast and there is little whining from the kids (who don't know what I'm buying because of the way they are packaged.
But mostly, love you and congratulations.

Saunders Family said...

Oh Meg.... I just love you. Reading this literally made me laugh out loud, which is just what I needed after a very hectic and unproductive Quality Teaching Day. You are awesome and I am so excited for you. It's such a great experience and you will love it!

ShaeMarie and Ryan said...

Congratulations Megan! I am so proud of you... I can't wait to hear how you like the change! I for one loved it, easy, soft and simple!