Thursday, October 8, 2009

Stay Tuned...

Dear Interweb,

I am sorry that I have neglected you as of late. And I'm sorry to leave you hanging without the rest of the details of my story I've been telling. Work and other things have consumed my every moment... including moments usually spent on blogging. A travesty, I know. But never fear, I will soon write the end of my story. Although, I must admit that finishing with, "... and the rest is history" did cross my mind.

Also, I heard the all too familiar sound of Canadian geese flying south for the winter this morning. Which can only mean one thing, that they were flying south for the winter. I hate winter. Especially in my state, blah. Here's to hoping for a swift and mild winter!

Talk to you soon,

Megan

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm not a fan of winter either. At least in Utah you have pretty mountains with snow on them to look at. You can sled, ski, or snowboard there. Not really options here. Lame! I can't wait to hear the rest of your story!

ShaeMarie and Ryan said...

You would be surprised how quickly you can get tired of blue skies and sunshine day in and day out!

Kristin and Tyler said...

Megan, it's Kristin Brown. I have just caught up on your story and if you don't quit your job and finish it I think I might die. I am loving every word....