Thursday, October 15, 2009

Survey Says....

Well, that's what I'm hoping to find out!

I need YOUR help!

Calling all music lovers. I am developing a playlist of songs to play while guests arrive at and leave the wedding dinner, and a list of songs to play for dancing after dinner.

Here's the criteria: songs must have been written and recorded prior to 1970, and preferably around 1960. I need timeless, not over-played, non-cliché love songs (I know, I set the bar impossibly high sometimes). I would love your suggestions, particularly in the dancing genre (slow and fast).

A little photo to get you in the romanticy-song mood:



Kissy, kissy

6 comments:

Jenny Hansen Lane said...

Kissy kissy,, I don't know anything about that music, but if you send me your address, I'll make you a great mix!

Minch said...

Hmmm... I don't remembering authorizing the use of this photo (which, is "©" by my dad). However, I do believe it serves as a symbolic "documentary style" candid of our life together: me trying to eat, and you with your mind on... "other" things. :P

Marcie said...

Oh....I never thought i'd see the day where Meg would be all Mushy with somebody. I can't think of any songs right now, but I do want to request "who let the dogs out".

Marcie said...

By the way that is a cute picture, your hair looks amazing!

Stenar said...

I could've suggested a LOT of good songs if they weren't limited to such a narrow time period.

One good one that comes to mind is "I'm In Love" by Aretha Franklin.

Kristi said...

A kissing picture... even if it IS to get you in the romantic, kissy, whispy feeling...

But YOU. ARE. BEAUTIFUL. Seriously. Wow, Meg. Natural too. Must be tough.